Mô Tả Công Việc
EVIZI is looking for motivated, hard-working, talented professionals with varied skills and backgrounds. Ideal candidates will have excellent experience in one or more of the technologies listed below.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team, be well compensated, have opportunities to travel to US and other locations, and make a big difference. If you love to solve real world business problems, thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and want to work with a leading US company we are looking for you.
We're a fun place to work, our clients love us, and we respect our people as critical assets. But don't believe our talk, come see for yourself.
- Assist with the design, implementation and on-going support of Cassandra operational database.
- Administer and support for Cassandra-related issues.
- Assume ownership of Cassandra database related problems; pursue resolutions and root cause analysis.
- Execute patches, upgrades, deployments, and other duties as related to component
- Perform capacity planning and performance tuning of the Cassandra database infrastructure.
- Setup nodes, work on foundations, data model, implement project changes, design and support data migration.
- Create architecture diagrams and documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Support and Engineering team to debug Cassandra related issues
- Create incident-resolution playbooks and knowledge base articles for the support organization.
Quyền Lợi Được Hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Overtime salary
- 13-month salary
- Project bonus
- Laptop support policy
- Full insurance coverage
- 02 days off (Sat and Sun) each week + 01 day leave per month
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination,...
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment
* Chance to work onsite and achieve so many great things such as:
- Work face to face with clients, help enhance the client facing skills and English skills.
- Accumulate onsite-offshore coordination experience.
- Receive both salary in offshore and per diem allowance in onsite and save good amount to take back home.
- Be provided with the good onsite hotel accommodation.
- Learn and understand the client business in better way as well as exposure to international market.
- Make the resum become attractive and great as the onsite work experience is mentioned.
- Get to know a new culture as well as visit several famous and beautiful tourism destinations.
Yêu Cầu Khác
Please send resume (DESCRIBE YOUR WORKING EXPERIENCE IN DETAILS) and cover letter through following emails: [email protected]
explaining why you're a good match for this position. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team with lots of opportunity for professional growth, be well compensated, opportunities to travel to US and other locations, and make a big difference.
Hạn Nộp Hồ Sơ
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: